Recycling Our Products
10.or products are in conformity with the requirements of the reduction of hazardous substances (ROHS) of the E-waste (Management) Rules 2016.
For the purpose of recycling to facilitate effective utilization of resources, please return this product to a nearby authorized Collection Centre, registered Dismantler or Recycler, or 10.or Service Centre when disposing of this product.
What the Wheelie Bin symbol means: The symbol says don’t dispose your e-waste into the municipal waste collection bins. This’s because these wastes are hazardous in nature and need to be recycled in a special way.
How to dispose this product
All electrical and electronic products are required to be handed over only to the AUTHORIZED RECYCLER for recycling. For any assistance/guidance for disposal of e-waste, carry it to nearest service centre of 10.or OR Cal the Toll Free Number: 1800 123 1714 OR please visit: www.reteck.in .
Re-Teck address: Plot no -4A, Near Navadha Railway Station, MIDC, Taluk- Panvel, Dist Raigad, 410208, Maharashtra, India.
Instructions of handling the product during and after its use and Do’s and Don’ts with respect to handling the product:
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call Authorized E-waste Recyclers to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centre / Collection Point.
- Wherever possible or as instructed, separate the packaging material according to responsible waste disposal options and sorting for recycling.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own.
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.